viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

blog 5



When I was a younger, I used to believe that the cartoons were real people who act and through the television they became funny.  I know that cartoons are draws that people do and then they make it real. I think that is something that some kids have in their mine. I also believed that there were monsters in my closet all night we called “kuko”. As I remember, when I did not want to eat or do something  my mother scared me telling me that the kuko is going to come and eat my eyes, so I did my tasks right away.
            
           I believed that when I get older I would be a super star but I am not, I am here in La Guardia community college studying nursing. I am going to be a nurse. This is my reality.

           I used to believe that my religion catholic was the only one. The people in that church showed me that the church catholic was the only one that god bring to the world.  I still not know which religion is the true, but I know there is too many kind of religion and beliefs.  I believed that eve is the first woman in the world but the teacher said that Lilith was the first one.


          When I was in High School, teachers and books said that we, humans, came through the evolution of the monkey. Now, I am not sure about my beliefs because some people and the bible say that god make us and that is the true, I do not know in what to believe.  In 2000, people believe the world was going to end, I believed that was true, and why not?  People believed in science, medicine, doctors, and other things. I suspect this is  an illusion and the world is going to end when god says so

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario