jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

blog 12


 writing plan


             Here are the problems I have to deal to:


1.      I have minor spelling mistakes.

2.      Sometimes my thesis is unclear and my body paragraphs do not mention or talk about my thesis.

3.      I need to work on grammar/usage problems (for instance "I heard a new" and "some people use to listen")."I am trying to go to the gym about one month ago.”

4.     Develop my examples properly.

5.      Verb error.

6.      Subject-verb agreement.

 Personally, I can say that my first problem is that I get nervous when I remember that I have to take a test, which is very important. I scared that if I do not do well I will be repeating this class forever. This is not something that I want; I really want to be proud of myself because I think that I can pass the test.

 I need to work more in my spelling, even though I know this regularly happen when I am nervous.  I need to make time, plan my time after I finish writing and start reading my essay and see if I can find grammar and spelling mistakes.

 I set my thesis in my essay and it does not mean anything because my body paragraph talk about other things, another thesis. I think I have to pay attention to the main ideas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario